Types of polyethylene we manufacture
- A liner grade, higher clarity film.
- A slightly cloudy fractional melt film with good strength characteristics.
- “Tuff-Stuff” polyethylene, a special blend of specialty resins, an extremely strong film.
- High density film.
- In addition to polyethylene, we have made rubber products such a exercise bands, rubber sheeting, and rubber tubing.
- Layflat tubing from 2″ to 32″ width with our specialty being 15″ or less
- Thickness from 2mil to 20mil
- Any color including red, yellow, orange, green, black pink, grey (in tint and opaque)
- Gusset tubing up to 44”
- Single or double-wound sheeting up to 30″ layflat width. Centerfold sheeting, J-sheeting and C-sheeting available
- Individual bottom seal polyethylene bags and sleeves up to 28″ layflat width and 54″ length
- Individual bottom sealed gusset bags
- Blast Hole Liners with standard clear resin or our special blend called “Tuff-Stuff” for extreme strength. Blast Hole Liners come on a paper core with pocket enabling easy lowering into the hole. These are individually custom made to any length you request
- Corona treatment also available
- Narrow width tubing
- Narrow width bottom seal bags
- Low minimum buys
- Short lead times.
- Custom made tubing, bottom sealed bags, sheeting, and sheets
- Blast Hole Liners with pocket
- Extremely strong “Tuff-Stuff” industrial film
- ±1/8″ on the layflat
- ±10% on the mil
Single Wound Sheeting
Double Wound Sheeting
Double Fold Sheeting